BUY MORE, SAVE MORE!
Sip Purified Water is a refreshing way to stay hydrated, as it is pure water that is filtered by nature and bottled at the source itself.
The 6-step filtration process each sip of water goes through begins with the
(1) natural filtration of volcanic rocks near Mt. Makiling, where its plant is located.
(2) Impurities are then removed by a layer of sand making it ready for
(3) activated carbon treatment that wipes out unpleasant water and taste. The water then goes through
(4) reverse osmosis where viruses and dirt are eliminated, while harmful microbes and germs are killed through
(5) UV treatment.
(6) The last step the water undergoes is the FDA approved ozonation that blasts away all other toxins. Also, to ensure the reduction of carbon footprint, each bottle of Sip is bottled at the source.